Film Theme Survey: Free prize draw rules and regulations
1. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. Only one entry per child is permitted. Automated entries will be invalidated.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
4. The closing date is 8pm 13th April 2016.
5. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner.
6. Winners will be formally notified by email no more than 28 days of the closing date. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
7. If the winner does not respond within a week, another winner will be chosen.
8. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize winner will be randomly drawn from all the valid entries using a random number generator, and contacted by Fundamentally Children. Only the winner will be contacted personally.
9. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants’ request.
10. Fundamentally Children will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this enquiry prize draw.
11. No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details.
12. Use of false name or details, e.g. an incorrect child’s age, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Fundamentally Children reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and details before such person may claim their prize.
13. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these rules.
14. We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes.
15. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation.
16. Fundamentally Children reserve the right to cancel the free prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
17. . Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when completing the enquiry form and entering this free prize draw.
18. These rules are governed by English law.
19. The promoter of the free prize draw is: Fundamentally Children, 122 High Street, Kimpton, Herts, SG4 8QP.
If you have any queries about these rules and regulations please contact us here.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Anna Taylor