What is it
Cheese Barn is a puzzle game in which players use logic and problem solving skills to move the objects on screen to give the mouse a safe path to the cheese overcoming ever more complex obstacles. For example, move a crate to cover the box that will otherwise trap the mouse inside. There are more than 60 levels of increasing complexity and tips to help when each new obstacle type is introduced.
What our team of testers said
"Yes! I worked it out, I'm on level 18!...It really makes you think" - Boy aged 9
"I like this one, its fun" - Boy aged 9
- Stretches logic and problem solving skills
- Encourages perseverance
What our experts think
Children who love puzzles and logic games will really enjoy this one. It really does become challenging as the levels progress and it was great to see the amount of concentration our little testers gave it. They were really motivated to get the cheese and this encouraged them to persevere.
It would be even better if...
The video tips shown when a new object was introduced were useful but a few more tips to help children get started would be useful.
- Brands: Kurio, My Play Yard Games
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: No - all links unrestricted
- Languages available: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Android version: 2.2 and up
- App Types: Games
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Personal, social & emotional development