What is it
Dragon Shapes: Geometry Challenge is a great app that will teach children various geometrical shapes as they piece various pieces together to create pictures in a challenging learning environment. With 4 levels and 50 puzzles set in an entertaining story, this app is one that is great for children who need a fun way to practice their geometry skills.
What our team of testers said
"Its pretty good" - Boy aged 8
"I like the colours" - Boy aged 10
- Improved confidence with maths
- Knowledge and vocal for shapes and attributes
- A sense for geometric relationships
- Spacial awareness, visualisation and rotary skills
What our experts think
This is a great way to teach kids about shapes to develop their problem solving and reasoning skills, learning how to rotate the shapes is great for their spatial awareness and a fun addition.
The children enjoyed the increasing challenge of the puzzles and the lightbulb was a great feature to help them when they get stuck.
It would be even better if...
We would love to see the instructions read out when you click on them.
- Brands: Lighthouse Learning
- British English
- No 3rd party adverts
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes - no restrictions required
- Extras for Parents: There is a one in-app purchase for the full-version, but it is located in the parent’s area and it is protected.
- Languages available: ENGLISH
- Appropriate child restricted areas? Yes - no restrictions required
- Extras for parents: There is a one in-app purchase for the full-version, but it is located in the parent’s area and it is protected.
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Colour, shape and pattern recognition