What is it
A simple yet challenging maze game, which requires children to think logically about navigating around to collect coloured dots, in order to avoid being caught. An exciting game that requires the use of directions in a pressured time frame.
Test on a Kurio tablet
What our team of testers said
"The squares have faces, it's funny" - Boy aged 7
"It's funny getting caught by red squares" - Girl aged 8
- Teaches logical thinking, need to problem solve
- Encourages children to persevere and be creative with their movements in the game
- Requires fast movements (directions) under time pressure
What our experts think
The children really enjoyed this game – the children particularly loved hiding in the secret port holes. We were pleased to see a player has seven lives which encouraged them to persevere as they could redo a level when they failed.
It would be even better if...
We would love to see the instructions spoken to children.
- Brands: Hexage
- No 3rd party adverts
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: No - all links unrestricted
- Languages available: English
- Apple version: iPad
- Android version: 2.3 and up
- App Types: Games
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Colour, shape and pattern recognition
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Personal, social & emotional development