What is it
This is a magical sleepy story following Mo’s bedtimes routine through a series of 3D pop-up scenes. Mo says goodnight to various animals as he follows his routine through bath time, going to the toilet, brushing his teeth and listening to a lullaby to send to sleep.
What our team of testers said
"This game is good because the children realise what they need to do before they go to bed to keep themselves clean" - Parent of a boy aged 2
"He is a really funny monster" - boy aged 3
"It's so fun I like this game" - boy aged 3
- Helps to reinforce the stages of a good bedtime routine
- Particularly encourages acceptance of self care tasks like washing,going to the toilet and brushing teeth
What our experts think
This is a lovely little story to encourage children to accept their bedtime routine and reinforce the importance of self-care tasks like washing and brushing teeth. The children liked Mo and found him funny which helped to get the message across. The App was really intuitive to use even for under 2’s.
It would be even better if...
There were more learning opportunities included.
- Brands: StoryToys
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Partly - some unrestricted links
- Languages available: British English, French, German and Spanish
- Appropriate child restricted areas? Partly - some unrestricted links
- Apple version: iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 5.0 or later
- Android version: Requires Android 2.3.3 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
Interactive Books & eBooks
- Types of skills developed: Health, hygiene & self-care
Personal, social & emotional development
Personal, social, health & economic education (PSHE)