What is it
A fast paced general knowledge game that develops logical problem solving skills and captures attention. Children can choose to test a particular area of the brain, each section has time limits, and at the end a depiction of the child’s brain size is shown based on how well they did.
What our team of testers said
"It's really fun. It's quite funny when you get the easy questions wrong." - Boy aged 10
- Supports mathematical development with shape questions, quantities, measurements
- Enhances English through rhyming and spellings
- Develops general knowledge
- Develops ability to manage time under pressure
What our experts think
This is a nice game to test knowledge in a number of areas, particularly cognitive skills and general knowledge, and to teach children how to work under time pressure.
It would be even better if...
We would love to see if suggest the correct answer when the child gets the answer wrong.
- Brands: Amigo Games
- British English
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes - no restrictions required
- Languages available:
- Appropriate child restricted areas? Yes - no restrictions required
- Android version: Requires Android 2.1 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Colour, shape and pattern recognition
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Memory, concentration & attention
Speech, language and communication skills