What is it
As Kung Fu Rabbit, you must test your kung fu skills in this fun platform game. Jump and slide through 70 different levels, to collect carrots, save baby rabbits, and defeat enemies! There are also 15 items to unlock to customise your rabbit.
Tested on a Kurio
What our team of testers said
"I like this game, but it is a bit tricky" - Girl aged 9
"Ah look there's baddies!" - Boy aged 7
- Different levels means the game remains enjoyable and challenging
- Children learn to plan ahead, using strategy and timing
- Encourages children to persevere to reach the end of each level
What our experts think
Children enjoyed the challenge of trying to collect carrots while avoiding obstacles and ‘baddies’ in Kung Fu Rabbit. This is good for practicing timing and learning to plan ahead, using strategy to, for example, climb the wall to reach a carrot. The different stages keep the game varied and means it remains challenging and enjoyable. Children are rewarded with carrots to buy virtual items which encourages them to keep playing.
It would be even better if...
Some of the strategies needed (like jumping between walls) can be quite difficult to do, which may be frustrating for some children. If you fail, you remain stuck or are sent back to the beginning, which may put children off after a while.
There is also currently an occasional glitch where the screen will turn into boxes and incomprehensible text (we found fully closing and re-opening the app solved this).
- Brands: Bulkypix
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes - no restrictions required
- Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- Android version: 2.2. and up
- App Types: Games
- Types of skills developed: Perseverance
Personal, social & emotional development
Physical & motor skills