What is it
With Medieval Math Battle Gold, learning math facts has never been so dangerous!
- Addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
- Battle to earn gold
- Math problems increase in difficulty as your child improves
- Report card feature that displays fact mastery
- Daily bonus for 15 minutes of practice
- Attack enemies with math and potions
- Customise your character
- Turn-based battle mechanic
What our team of testers said
"Woohoo, that was cool" (after using a potion) - Girl, 8
"Yeah, I collected the dragon potion" - Girl, 11
- Develops maths skills
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
What our experts think
Children enjoyed battling beasts whilst learning maths and the practice clearly helped to sharpen their mental arithmetic. They were delighted by the extra features related to using potions and selecting armour and other battle accessories – these added to the engagement of the game and further encouraged the children to practice their maths.
It would be even better if...
The beasts had less opportunity to take a turn at attacking when the player gets the answer right.
- Brands: SpinFall
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Extras for Parents: 1
- Languages available: American English
- Extras for parents: 1
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 5.1 or later
- Android version: Requires Android 2.3.3 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Numeracy, counting & money