What is it
Children can be imaginative, creative and experiment with this app with hundreds of different colours, patterns, papers, things to glue, funny faces, bits & pieces and stickers from the Doodle Drawers using 8 different tools and special effects. Characters from the show feature prominently, including the Shapes, Tocky and Mister Maker himself, with features including Minute Make challenges and frames for artworks that will be instantly familiar to children. There is also a mini game based on the Shapes. The pictures that the children create can be shared by parents via email or printed out. Children will be entertained for hours with this app.
What our team of testers said
"I like it because you get to make things." - Girl aged 8
"You can draw what you like." - Boy aged 5
"Face making is cool." - Boy aged 6
- Colour and shape recognition
- Encourages creativity and imagination
- Hand-eye coordination
What our experts think
Mister Maker is a great game that lets children be really creative! They can use a range of colours, tools, and materials such as paper or glitter to make or decorate a picture, allowing children to experiment and use their imaginations. The shape game also gets children to practice tracing shapes. Children will love the familiarity of the Mister Maker characters too!
- Brands: P2 Games
- British English
- Made in the UK
- Child Restrictions: Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Languages available: Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.
- Appropriate child restricted areas? Yes- appropriate features restricted
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- App Types: Games
- Types of skills developed: Art & design