What is it
Tap the insects to choose your answers but careful; you lose a life for each wrong answer!
There are three different games and lots of levels to play – can you earn all of the Num Fu belts?
What our team of testers said
"It's quite good." - Boy aged 7
"It's three! Quick!" - Boy aged 6
- Encourages children to use mental maths
- Great practise for addition
- Requires fast thinking and concentration
What our experts think
Num Fu addition is a good way to get children practising mental maths, with the time pressure adding excitement to the game and encouraging fluency. It also got children to focus as they had to get the right answer before the time ran out. The levels get progressively harder which helps build confidence gradually.
It would be even better if...
The levels do get harder, but this isn’t made clear in the app; children might want to skip the first few belts if they find them too easy.
- Brands: ORIGO Education
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes - no restrictions required
- Languages available:
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 6.0 or later
- Android version: 2.3 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Memory, concentration & attention
Numeracy, counting & money
Personal, social & emotional development