What is it
Place the colourful pieces in the right spots to complete a fun puzzle shape. Use the hints if you get stuck!
When you succeed, the puzzle will explode into tiny bits which then recombine into a fun new puzzle shape.
What our team of testers said
"I'm gonna save that piece for later." - Boy aged 8
"I like how it's quite simple." - Boy aged 10
- Encourages perseverance and problem solving
- Develops concentration skills
- Teaches children spatial reasoning
What our experts think
Children liked the simple puzzles in PuzzleBits Jr, and as the levels got harder you could see they were really thinking about the solution.
Working out where to place the pieces, and how they might fit together, is good for spatial reasoning skills and develops concentration. We like that there is a huge collection of puzzles to dip in and out of, which is handy when waiting around or travelling.
It would be even better if...
After a few goes the game felt a bit repetitive; it would be good to add in an optional time limit or score to give children something to compete against.
- Brands: Little White Bear Studios
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes - no restrictions required
- Languages available:
- Apple version: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
equires iOS 7.0 or later
- App Types: Games
- Types of skills developed: Categorisation & comparison
Colour, shape and pattern recognition
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Personal, social & emotional development