What is it
Attention all space explorers! Come and explore a universe of puzzles!
The Science Games For Kids app features a collection of 12 different puzzles for your child to complete. Children can choose the number of pieces in the puzzle, offering various levels of difficulty. There are fun animations when the puzzle has been completed too.
What our team of testers said
"Oh it's harder now" - Boy aged 4
"This is funny" - Girl aged 4
"I love it when it makes that funny noise" - Boy aged 4
- Helps develop logical thinking
- Allows children to practice concentration
- Different difficulty settings makes the game fun for a range of ages and abilities
What our experts think
Children loved completing the puzzles, and it was really good that the numbers of pieces could be changed, and the outline/background turned on or off. This made the game easier for younger children and more challenging for older children, and allowed for progression.
Puzzle apps such as Science Games for Kids can help children practice their logical thinking skills, by working out where the pieces fit. The game encourages children to keep playing with fun animations when the puzzle is completed.
- Brands: Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- No 3rd party adverts
- No internet access required for core features
- Languages available:
- Android version: 2.3.3 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Categorisation & comparison
Fine motor skills
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Memory, concentration & attention
Physical & motor skills