What is it
A simple yet challenging game in which square with different design requires a different interaction (e.g. tap the blue square once, swipe a blue arrow in the direction shown, don’t tap the red squares). The player learns the different interactions required and uses this knowledge to complete each level as it gets progressively more complicated. The game is fast paced and time restricted.
Tested on a Kurio tablet
What our team of testers said
"It really makes me think" - Girl, aged 8
"It's such fun trying to do it within the time" - Boy, aged 7
"Haha you have to think so quickly" - Girl, aged 9
- Encourages children to follow instructions
- Develops logic and problem solving skills
- Requires quick reactions - practice working under time pressure
What our experts think
This is a great app for encouraging problem solving skills under time pressure. The children enjoyed the challenge and it made them think and concentrate.
It would be even better if...
We would love to see a pause option.
- No 3rd party adverts
- No in-app purchasing
- No internet access required for core features
- Child Restrictions: Yes - no restrictions required
- Languages available:
- Apple version: iPad
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- Android version: Android 2.2 and up
- App Types: Educational Apps
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Fine motor skills
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Personal, social & emotional development
Physical & motor skills