What is it
A programme of exercises, action songs and activities designed to teach co-ordination and key motor skills with confidence and to promote social, personal as well as physical development.
The jumping Bean Bag pack comes with a Beany, DVD, Guide Book, Badge, and free membership to the Jumping Bean Bag Club.
The JBB programme can be used:
- at the start of the day as a Wake up to Learning 10—min exercise
- as a complete scheme of work for PE
- as an extra-curricular activity, at Breakfast Club or after school
- as a rainy-day play/unsupervised activity.
What our team of testers said
“It’s good fun, I liked the soldiers marching the best” - Boy aged 5
- Develops co-ordination and balance
- Promotes an interest in exercise
- Improves flexibility and muscle development
What our experts think
The Jumping Bean Bag Club is a great way to get kids fit and active, while having fun. They will exercise key muscles and coordination, as well as building their own self confidence.
- RRP: £24.95
- Brands: Jumping Bean Bag Club
- Product Type(s): Homeschool Resources
Parenting & Educational Resources
- Types of skills developed: Core stability & balance
Gross motor skills
Personal, social & emotional development
Physical & motor skills
Stamina & fitness