What is it
A non-dated product, this interactive calendar encourages children to learn about the days of the week, months of the year, the weather and the seasons through top-selling Pre-School brands PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig and PJ Masks.
The Key features of this new calendar are:
– Days and months are printed on two card disks, which when rotated allow the child to choose the correct day/month to display
– The ‘date’ and ‘my week’ section can be written on with a non-permanent pen and then rubbed off, by the parent or child
– Movable arrow, weather cards and magnetic pieces are included to make the process a fun experience
– Euro hook in top of calendar for hanging/display.
We wanted to share with you a brand-new innovative product called MY FIRST CALENDAR. A non-dated product, this interactive calendar can be used ALL YEAR ROUN…
What our team of testers said
"Mummy, I like picking if it's sunny or snowy." - Girl aged 4
"Mummy, I can write the number day on it." - Girl aged 4
- Promotes speech, language and communication skills
- Develops pincer grip and writing
- Great for learning the days or the week, months of the year and seasons
What our experts think
The ‘My First Calendar’ is great for helping children to learn the days of the week, months and seasons of the year. It also encourages them to observe the changes in the weather throughout each day, which helps develop their knowledge and understanding of the world around them. Our testers loved the different cartoon characters on each of the calendars, which engaged them and made it interactive.
The different parts of the calendar have been easy to use and our testers enjoyed being able to twist the arrows to select the different seasons and temperature. It has also been great for group discussions, building their vocabulary and communication skills as they shared their observations.
- Brands: Danilo
- Product Type(s): Homeschool Resources
Parenting & Educational Resources
- Types of skills developed: Categorisation & comparison
Fine motor skills
Learning to read
Learning to write
Listening and attention
Physical & motor skills
Pincer grip and writing
Speech, language and communication skills
Telling the time and date
Understanding the world