What is it
The Mini Micro Scooter for children aged 3-5 years has 3 wheels to help your child feel balanced and safe while scooting, a super strong brake and a lightweight yet strong frame. Tilt and lean steering allows children to master how to ride the scooter quickly and intuitively.
What our team of testers said
"Let's go in and out of the cones" - Girl aged 5
"I never knew what the obsession was, but they are really great" - Parent of boy aged 3
- Promotes active play
- Good for balance, direction and spatial awareness
- Encourages social skills such as sharing and turn-taking
- Develops gross motor skills
What our experts think
Easy to assemble with straight forward instructions.
Well made, sturdy and easy to manoeuvre.
Good grip to handlbars.
- RRP: £54.99
- Brands: Micro-Scooters
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Dimensions: H67 x W22 x D54
- Material: Metal and Plastic
- No batteries required
- Made in UK
- Toy Types: Outdoor
Ride-ons, scooters, cycles and wheeled toys
- Types of skills developed: Core stability & balance
Gross motor skills
Physical & motor skills
Stamina & fitness
Teamwork, turn taking & sharing