What is it
The detachable dump bed can be used to build walls from sand. A sieve and two ramps (both detachable) are also included.
– The dump truck’s bed as well as the two ramps and sieve can be played with individually.
– The dump bed is used as a sand mould to build walls.
– The sand sieve and two ramps create more possibilities for play. The ramps can be used e.g. as water channels or bridges.
– The vehicle is suitable for outdoor as well as indoor play.
– There is space for two PLAYMOBIL 1.2.3 figures in the driver’s cab of the vehicle.
– After the sieve is detached, the figures can be inserted into the vehicle through the open roof.
Product No: 9142
What our team of testers said
"It has big wheels!" - Boy aged 2
"I need some more sand in it!" - Boy aged 3
- Encourages imaginative play
- Practices oral story telling skills
- Promotes hand-eye coordination
What our experts think
A vibrant and robust vehicle that is perfect for little hands. We loved the way the truck could actually be used in the sand (perfect for taking on holiday or using in the sand pit!) The children loved filling and emptying the truck, which develops hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
It was lovely to hear our testers verbalising their play – there were lots of opportunities for storytelling. This kind of imaginative play enables children to act out and make sense of scenarios they may have seen in real life, promoting personal, social and emotional skills and developing their understanding of the world around them. The children compared the vehicle to ones they had seen in real life, demonstrating curiosity regarding its different parts and how they worked. This provides opportunities for discussion with peers and adults, building vocabulary and developing knowledge of real world concepts.
- RRP: £19.99
- Brands: Playmobil, Playmobil - Sand
- No batteries required
- Toy Types: Playsets & collectibles
- Types of skills developed: Creativity
Fine motor skills
Personal, social & emotional development
Physical & motor skills
Speech, language and communication skills
Understanding the world