What is it
The Playmobil Furnished Children’s Hospital has a working elevator which has space for the patients bed. The operating table is adjustable and the operating light can be tilted. The patient bed rolls on wheels. Includes reception, children’s and baby section, as well as an operating room. Complete with 5 Playmobil figures and over 50 accessories.
- Reception area and functional lift to transport patients to the operating theatre on the ground floor
- Double doors leading from the outside with a ramp for wheelchairs and prams in the entrance area
- The baby room is equipped with a removable baby bath, a changing table, a baby scale, a bottle warmer and a potty
- Operating room bed can be moved to make the patient comfortable
- Features a host of medical equipment including moveable surgical light, respirator and defibrillator
What our team of testers said
"This is an excellent hospital." - Girl aged 8
"The girl was sick, then she had water and she felt better." - Girl aged 4
"I'm using the lift to take the patient up." - Boy aged 5
- Good for imaginative play
- Encourages nurturing and caring
- Promotes sharing and social skills
What our experts think
Children loved playing with the Hospital, treating patients and thinking about what might be wrong with them. The amount of detail really enhances play and gives children endless possibilities for stories! This is fantastic for encouraging creativity.
There are lots of rooms, equipment and toys in the set, so several children can play at once which is great for encouraging sharing, communication and social skills. Role play that involves caring for the patients helps children learn about medical treatment, understand events in their own lives, and promotes nurturing too.
It would be even better if...
We found that the lift was a bit stiff to use.
- RRP: £64.99
- Brands: Playmobil, Playmobil - City Life
- No batteries required
- Classic Toy
- Toy Types: Playsets & collectibles
- Types of skills developed: Creativity
Health, hygiene & self-care
Personal, social & emotional development
Social awareness & empathy
Teamwork, turn taking & sharing
Understanding the world