What is it
The vehicle-themed Stick-O City Set from Magformers contains 16 pieces – a creative combination of different magnetic shapes plus add-on wings, accessories and wheels – so children can make cars and planes complete with supercool pull back-and-go propulsion.
- Chunky magnetic sticks, balls and other solid magnetic shapes are ergonomically designed (some with ‘grippy grooves’) making them easy to hold.
- The magnets safely sealed in every piece rotate, so poles always connect, making model-building frustration-free for little hands. Stick-O is fun, educational and encourages creative role-play.
- Features the innovative Rotating Magnet System (RMS) so pieces always connect.
- All Stick-O sets are compatible with others, so can be easily added to.
The Stick-O by Magformers range of magnetic toys #STEM #learning #magformers
What our team of testers said
"I made a racing car." - Boy aged 4
"I can make my own things too, look at my model." - Boy aged 5
- Encourages dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Introduces children to scientific concepts such as magnetism
- Promotes creativity
What our experts think
The Stick-O City Set from Magformers set gives children lots of different ways to build moving creations, developing their logical thinking skills, spatial awareness and hand-eye coordination. Construction play is also great for children’s creativity and they really enjoyed coming up with their own ideas of things to build.
With a little help at first, the children were able to make vehicles from the booklet following instructions and then enjoyed doing it themselves independently. The pull-back feature was also very popular and the children enjoyed watching their models move along by themselves.
- RRP: £24.99
- Brands: Magformers
- Weight: 0.95kg
- Dimensions: 19 x 19 x 8.5
- Material: Stick-O Sets feature the Magformers Rotating Magnet System (RMS). Strong but small magnets are safely sealed inside every magnetic piece, but because they rotate pieces always attach when brough together, making model-building frustration-free for little ones.
Magformers has a 100% global safety record, achieved through a commitment to stringent quality guidelines and processes.
- No batteries required
- Toy Types: Construction toys
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Colour, shape and pattern recognition
Design & technology
Fine motor skills
Logic, strategy & problem solving
Personal, social & emotional development
Physical & motor skills
Speech, language and communication skills
Trial and error learning
Understanding the world