What is it
Water Babies Fish Family teething bath toys; the perfect bath toy for babies and toddlers! The Fish Family are made from 100% natural rubber, they’re super squidgy with no air holes – meaning there’s nowhere for germs to hide.
Water Babies’ fish teething toys have been finished with food-grade dye, making them safe for little ones to chew.
Suitable from birth, the Water Babies Fish Family can also be used as pool toys to make your baby’s swimming lessons even more fun!
● High quality, baby-safe material: Phthalate-free, Food grade dye and hand-painted.
● Natural: Made from 100% natural latex rubber from the Hevea tree.
● Colourful and fun: Babies and toddlers will love these cheeky characters. Including a high contrast black and white fish for very young babies
● Safe: Tested from newborn. Safe for baby to chew.
● CE CN71 Tested
What our team of testers said
"Mwah, mwah!" [kissing the fish] - Girl aged 2
"Provides comfort and relief for sore, teething gums." - Parent of 7 month old
- Great for teething and soothing gums
- Encourages baby to reach forward in the water
- Increases confidence in the pool and in the bath
What our experts think
These colourful and fun fish are perfect for making bathtime fun and increasing baby’s confidence in the water. Appealing bath toys like this encourage baby to reach forward, which is ideal for developing those big muscles and core stability. For this reason, the fish would also be great in the pool for encouraging little ones to swim.
Our testers found their squishy texture great for little hands to squeeze and grip and they were very popular for teething! As they are made of tough material and completely sealed, parents felt at ease with little ones using the fish for chewing and soothing gums as there’s no risk of mould or nasties.
- RRP: £8.99
- Brands: Water Babies
- No batteries required
- Environmentally friendly
- Toy Types: Baby Toys
Bath toys & games
- Types of skills developed: Animals & Sealife
Colour, shape and pattern recognition
Core stability & balance
Fine motor skills
Gross motor skills
Personal, social & emotional development
Physical & motor skills
Understanding the world