What is it
– A chunky, classic flip-up phone with a light-up screen
– Call The Wiggles and friends and hear their greetings.
– Fun camera sounds – “Smile for the Camera! Click!”
– Play an interactive quiz – find a character or a colour
– Press the ‘?’ key to hear questions, then press a number or colour key to answer.
– Plays intros from three favourite Wiggles songs including: ‘Rock & Roll Preschool’ Intro, “Do the Propeller” and “We’re in the Wiggle House”
What our team of testers said
"I'll press this one. Who will talk to me." - Boy aged 1
"Hello Mummy, it's me!" - Girl aged 2
- Helps with number and colour recognition
- Great for imaginative role-play
- Develops communication skills
What our experts think
The Wiggles play phone is a great way to encourage imaginative role play as well as colour and number recognition. As little ones imitate actions they have seen at home, like calling a family member, they learn so much about social skills and communication in the world around them.
Our testers found the phone was easy to hold and use for little hands and the children really enjoying flipping it open to ‘answer’! While some of the children were less familiar with the characters of the Wiggles, they soon learned the songs and enjoyed singing along.
- RRP: £10.99
- Brands: Trends UK, Wiggles
- Battery Operated
- Toy Types: Electronic Toys
Fancy dress, role-play & music
- Types of skills developed: Cognitive
Colour, shape and pattern recognition
Fine motor skills
Learning to talk
Listening and attention
Numeracy, counting & money
Personal, social & emotional development
Physical & motor skills
Speech, language and communication skills
Understanding the world