Lovely books from Campbell.
Each page has really helpful tips for parents and carers that are endorsed by leading Early Years Consultant, Dr Amanda Gummer. With delightful illustrations from Marion Cocklico these books are brought to life with fun flaps and mechanisms.
- In No More Nappies, meet Millie and Mo – two adorable toddlers who are ready to ditch their nappies and learn how to use the potty.
- In I’m Starting Nursery, Ben is sad after Daddy drops him at nursery for the first time. But not for long… he soon makes friends and finds lots of things to do and in no time at all, Daddy is back!
- In Can You Say Please?, Tom and Nancy share their toys and practise their good manners.
- In We Can Get Dressed, Millie and Mo get ready for a day out.
- In We’re Having a Baby, Nancy is going to be a big sister. Her family help her prepare for the new baby. See Grandma and Grandpa come to look after her when Mummy and Daddy go to the hospital, then watch as she welcomes her new brother home.
- In We’re Going to the Dentist, Nancy and Teddy go for a dental check-up.
- In I’m Not Sleepy, watch little Ned and his mummy go through their bedtime routine even though Ned is “not a bit sleepy”. See Ned clear away his toys, have a bath, a story and then a song.
- In We’re Going to the Doctor, Billy and Nell go for a check-up and have an injection.