- Are smart speakers safe for children?
The convenience of smart speakers is something that attracts everyone and they have proven particularly popular with children. This
- How can a smart speaker help my child in school?
When they’d just started growing in popularity, I bought my first smart speaker. To be honest it was out
- How to talk to children about racism
With the Black Lives Matter movement bringing to the forefront issues that have been hidden in the background for a
- How to help children thrive at school post-lockdown
By Dr Amanda Gummer, Founder and CEO of Dr Gummer’s Good Play Guide Going back to school in September,
- How to Handle Back to School Anxiety as Schools Reopen
Many parents are now or will soon be faced with the decision on whether to send their child back to
- Play At Home Fest- the fun hasn’t stopped!
Our first #PlayAtHomeFest was a resounding success. See how much fun we had with our showreel and if you missed it, don’t
- Eight tips for handling Mothering Sunday when a child has lost their mum
For many, Mothering Sunday or Mother’s Day encourages us to thank the women who love and raised us. But for
- Connected toys and internet safety
The last few years have seen a huge rise in ‘connected’ toys and while we are seeing firsthand how they
- The Good Toy Guide’s 10 STEM Toys
Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM), in one way or another, is the backbone of most things in the world
- How to keep children safe with parental controls
Our world is more connected than ever and with today being Safer Internet Day, it is important that we