Frenzi is a fast paced card game where each player gets a base card with three unique characteristics (colour, number and shape).
- Each player starts with a base card with three unique characteristics (colour, number and shape)
- All 64 Frenzi cards are laid out in the middle and then everyone races together at high speed, flipping cards over so they match a characteristic of their base card.
- Frenzi cards are double sided, with different characteristics on the front from the back, so keep your eyes peeled as cards are constantly getting flipped back over by other players, looking for a match.
- After 30 seconds the flipping stops, players pick up the cards that match their base card characteristic and count them to score.
- Play takes place over nine 30 second Frenzi rounds, each with a different objective (e.g. match colour, match shape or no match) and a game takes just 30 minutes.
- It’s a lively party game that tests your observation, speed and reactions, and gets everyone out of their seats!