Two-sided playable toy kitchen in original Miele design by Theo Klein.
With a wide range of accessories:
– Oven, Beverage Dispenser, Extractor Hood, Sink and Storage tray
– Pan, Pot with lid and Cutlery (slotted turner, ladle and 2x cooking spoons)
– Dinner Set for 2 persons (plate, fork, knife, spoon), salt and pepper shaker
What our testers said
“I’m making a cake.” Girl aged 4
“Look at the chicken cooking, be careful it might be hot.” Boy aged 3
What our experts think
The Miele Kitchen playset is ideal for encouraging lots of make-believe play, which is the superfood of a healthy play diet. The children enjoyed pretending to bake cakes and setting up their own cafe. When children copy life skills they have seen such as cooking, serving food and washing up, it teaches them so much about the world around them, building their confidence and independence.
Imaginative play also builds creativity and storytelling skills which are fantastic for helping children to progress their communication and writing in school. Our testers liked the nice compact size of the kitchen and found it was great for smaller ones, with older children preferring to kneel or sit while playing.
– Encourages imaginative role play
– Develops understanding of the world
– Builds vocabulary and storytelling skills