A non-dated product, this interactive calendar encourages children to learn about the days of the week, months of the year, the weather and the seasons through top-selling Pre-School brands PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig and PJ Masks.
The Key features of this new calendar are:
– Days and months are printed on two card disks, which when rotated allow the child to choose the correct day/month to display
– The ‘date’ and ‘my week’ section can be written on with a non-permanent pen and then rubbed off, by the parent or child
– Movable arrow, weather cards and magnetic pieces are included to make the process a fun experience
– Euro hook in top of calendar for hanging/display.
What our testers said
“Mummy, I like picking if it’s sunny or snowy.” – Girl aged 4
“Mummy, I can write the number day on it.” – Girl aged 4
What our experts think
The ‘My First Calendar’ is great for helping children to learn the days of the week, months and seasons of the year. It also encourages them to observe the changes in the weather throughout each day, which helps develop their knowledge and understanding of the world around them. Our testers loved the different cartoon characters on each of the calendars, which engaged them and made it interactive.
The different parts of the calendar have been easy to use and our testers enjoyed being able to twist the arrows to select the different seasons and temperature. It has also been great for group discussions, building their vocabulary and communication skills as they shared their observations.
– Develops pincer grip and writing
– Promotes speech, language and communication skills
– Great for learning the days or the week, months of the year and seasons