Meet the Numberblocks, stars of the award-winning CBeebies series! Now children can use special edition Numberblocks MathLink Cubes to build the Numberblocks Eleven to Twenty in all the ways shown in the series, and master early maths skills through fun activities.
Ideal for learning in the classroom and at home, this MathLink Cubes set brings Numberblocks learning to life as children create their very own Numberblocks Elven to Twenty and do lots of fun maths activities that help build number sense.
• Add a new dimension to maths learning with the Numberblocks! This set includes all children need to use special edition MathLink Cubes to build the Numberblocks Eleven to Twenty in all the ways shown in the episodes.
• This set includes three exclusive character accessories: Fourteen’s Skateboard and Helmet, and Twenty’s Top Hat.
• The set includes 15 double-sided write-and-wipe Activity Cards that feature 30 fun, hands-on maths learning activities related to selected episodes from the TV series. The activities have been developed to help children recognise numbers, learn to count, add and subtract, discover division and multiplication, and develop problem-solving skills.
• Children can get to know the number magic behind each Numberblock using the set’s 10 colourful Character Cards.
• This set is ideal for maths learning activities in the classroom and at home – try watching the episodes alongside for double the Numberblocks learning fun!
• The set includes 155 Numberblocks MathLink Cubes, 50 faceplates, 43 stickers, 10 Numberlings, 10 Character Cards, 15 double-sided write-and-wipe Activity Cards, Fourteen’s Skateboard and Helmet, Twenty’s Top Hat, and a multilingual Supporting Activity Guide.