Place the penguins on the game board to match the picture shown. It’s harder than it looks and there are 60 multi-level puzzles to complete!
- Choose a challenge. Make sure the game board is aligned as shown and place the penguins on the game board as indicated.
- Try to place the four ice blocks on the game board, without covering any of the penguins.
- Remember, there is only one solution per challenge!
What our testers said
“This one is tough.” Girl aged 6
“I’ve done it!” Boy aged 11
What our experts think
Our testers loved getting their teeth into the challenging Penguin Pool Party puzzles! We could really tell they were thinking hard about the possible solutions, using trial and error to complete each puzzle.
This puzzle is great for encouraging children to concentrate and keep trying until they succeed. The logical thinking skills developed are useful for Maths and creative problem solving too. We love that there are multiple levels that get harder and harder – this gives children variety, caters to different levels of ability, and means they can continue to progress their skills.
– A great problem solving challenge
– Encourages perseverance and concentration
– Allows children to experiment with trial and error