With a lie-flat recline, adjustable calf-support and deep-quilted seat, pop offers a smooth and comfortable ride for your baby.
- The lie-flat seat means pop can be used from birth up to 22kg (approximately four years).
- The one-hand, drawstring recline lets you find the most comfortable position for your little one and adjust the seating position without disturbing their nap.
- The extendable UPF50+ hood keeps your little one shaded on sunny days, while the zip-out air-flow mesh panel keeps them cool and dry.
- Pop’s quilted seat offers extra comfort for baby, while the soft-cushioned bumper bar is finished in coordinating leatherette.
- Practical for parents too, pop features a handy under-seat basket with a 5kg capacity. Cushioned handles make it comfortable to push, while the quick, one-motion fold and built-in carry handle make folding and storage simple.
What our testers said
“The wheels and frame are robust, the hood cover is pushed back and forth by my baby all the time, the seat is really padded and comfy and the straps keep him secure.” – Mum of 6 month old
“It lays flatter than most strollers, making it great for naps.” – Mum of 3 year old
What our experts think
The Silver Cross Pop Pushchair is durable and lightweight, making it an ideal pushchair for on the go families. The wheels and frame are robust, meaning that the pushchair can withstand lots of use and can tackle uneven surfaces such as cobbles. The large hood also provides good UV coverage to keep little ones safe.
In addition to its durability, the pushchair is very lightweight for parents and caregivers to push and when folded, it fits well in the boot of a car. It is easy to open up quickly when needed and while collapsing it takes a little practice, it is equally easily once you remember the order in which to do each step. It is also worth noting that while the seat cover is not removable, it is easily wipeable.
A standout feature is that it lays flatter than most other strollers, making it great for naps on the go. The recline feature is easy to use and offers various gradients, meaning you can find the ideal position for comfort. The seat is also padded which allows children to get some important rest, particularly useful for long days or trips when little ones need some sleep.
– Easy to use and lightweight, with a one-motion fold and carry handle
– Very sturdy and well-built, with a large UPF50+ hood to provide UV protection
– A full lie-flat seat, adjustable recline gradient and adjustable calf-support for growing legs to provide comfort as well as a 5-point safety harness to ensure baby is secure.