This 24-piece set includes wooden nails, screws, nuts, and bolts for hours of creative fun that also helps “build” important motor skills. Preschoolers will love using the hammer, wrench, and screwdriver to build their projects, then packing up all their equipment in the sturdy toolbox with a handle.
– 4-piece wooden toolbox play set for building imaginations
– Includes wooden nails, screws, nuts, and bolts
– Includes child-size play hammer, wrench, and screwdriver
– Sturdy wooden construction
– Promotes hand-eye coordination, counting, sorting, color recognition, and problem-solving skills
What our testers said
“I made a bridge for them to cross over with.” – Boy aged 4.
“Look, I can add these like a long handle to the toolbox.” – Boy aged 5.
What our experts think
Children were keen to play with the Take-Along Tool Kit when they saw the packaging. They were interested in using the play hammer, wrench, and
screwdriver along with the wooden nails, screws, nuts, and bolts. Children need assistance from adults to read the play ideas and to encourage the maximised use of the materials of the kit. The children enjoyed the count & sort, colour matching, and speed challenges.
Children are encouraged to build physical and cognitive skills, as well as creativity by playing with the kit. It also helps to develop social skills when playing in a small group or family setting.
– Encourages physical and cognitive skills
– Promotes creativity
– Helps with social skills