Talking Tiles allow you to record and playback 80 seconds of speech, music or sound effects via the built-in microphone and speaker. Each tile includes a removable clear cover that allows you to create pictures, letters or words to match your recordings. Talking Tiles offer unlimited opportunities for speaking and listening activities.
Talking Tiles are tactile and multi-sensory, keeping children actively engaged with learning. Let pupils’ experiment and enjoy the pleasure of hearing themselves speak.
Each Tile also includes an Audio-In socket which provides you the option to record audio directly from a Computer or Smart Phone, (using a 3.5mm Phono Plug Lead bought separately). Also includes a locking switch to protect messages from accidental erasure and wall mounting holes.
Our Activity Book, (bought separately), includes 25 structured lesson plans with clear learning outcomes, covering activities to support the development of spoken fluency, listening skills, writing and confidence with words. Activities listed below can be easily altered to suit all levels of ability.
- Interactive talking displays
- Supporting phonics programs
- Matching and sequencing
- Sequencing stories
- Sentence building
- Guess Who? and Guess What? spoken clue games
- Enhance story telling with sound effects
- Mystery number maths games
- Sentence building
- Talking Treasure Hunts
- Pack of 6: 1x Red, 1x Yellow, 1x Green, 1x Blue, 1x Black and 1x White
- Record/Play/OFF Switch
- Play Button, (Top Cover)
- Built-in Speaker
- Built-in Microphone
- AUDIO-IN Socket, (3.5mm), optional use.
- Message protection feature
- Removable clear cover
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries, (not included)
- Wall mounting holes
- Recording time: 80 seconds on each Tile, (one single message)
- Messages are re-recordable – reuse time and time again!
- Recordings are preserved forever, even if the batteries are depleted or replaced
- Size: 95 x 95 x 25mm