This toy was recognized by toy experts at the Good Housekeeping Institute for how it helps kids develop empathy. The 24-piece collection for aspiring veterinarians three and older comes with two adorable plush pets (a dog and a cat), and accessories galore, including a stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, ear scope, tweezers, and clamp. There are bottles, tubes, and tubs of pretend treatments and ointments, bandages and a cast for boo-boos, and even a neck “cone” to keep pets from licking! Everything, including a reusable examination checklist, stores in a handy tote bag, so little vets can make house calls!
– 24-piece pretend play pet vet set with plush dog and cat and fun veterinarian role playing accessories
– Includes stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, ear scope, tweezers, clamp, cast, bandages, “treatments,” “ointments,” and reusable double-sided checklist for office visits
– Recognized by toy experts at the Good Housekeeping Institute for how it helps kids develop empathy while playing
– Make house calls — everything stores in handy tote bag
– 10.5″H x 3.5″L x 13.5″W Packaged