Experience the thrill of learning with the Hot Wheels® Action STEAM Flight Path Challenge playset. Combining the excitement of Hot Wheels® with the principles of STEAM, this playset engages kids in a scientific exploration of trajectories and motion.
- Trajectory Science: Unleash the power of learning as kids experiment with three jump angles and speed.
- Interactive Racing: Race Hot Wheels® cars to discover the perfect combination for achieving the highest score.
- Easy Storage: After the excitement, the set easily breaks down for convenient storage.
- Included Hot Wheels® Vehicle: Start the adventure with one Hot Wheels® vehicle included in the set.
This playset transforms playtime into an educational journey, allowing children to grasp the science behind motion. Practical, fun, and Recommended by Dr Gummer’s Good Play Guide.
What our testers said
“We did it! Now let’s see what it can do.” – Boy aged 6
“Dad, I challenge you! Who can get 100 points first!” – Girl aged 7
What our experts think
The children enjoyed quickly assembling the track and exploring how to launch the car through the three different hoops in order to tag one of three flags at the end of the track. They were well motivated to participate in the included “experiments” with their family and friends. When playing with the toy, it was clear that both the structured and unstructured aspects sparked their interest and repeat play was frequent. The children learned through trial and error and the included structured experiments. The more they learned about force and trajectory the more creative they became in their play. After they understood the capabilities of the set, they started to augment it with other Hot Wheels tracks and further tested how those changes impacted the trajectory of their vehicle. Some, with access to more compatible sets, expanded their play by creating intricate obstacle courses.
When playing with other children, their play became more cooperative and dramatic. Their energies and curiosities clearly built off of one another.
– Encourages trial-and-error learning
– Develop socialisation skills
– Helps builds comprehension skills