Welcome to the circus! These cute and colourful elephant blocks come in three sizes and weights. The blocks are in 4:2:1 weight ratio for various learning and creative opportunities. Two blocks can be combined into a circle for a rolling game. Stackable blocks bring different levels of stacking games. Planks come with notches and can be used as seesaws for balancing concepts.
Elephant Block x 28
Plank x 4
1. Playing with adorable Elephant Blocks strengthens children’s wrist muscles, concentration, and problem-solving skills.
2. Children can learn classification and sequencing by playing with three sizes and four colours of Elephant Blocks.
3. Two blocks of the same size can be combined into a circle. Children can practice hand-eye coordination and fine movement skills by rolling the circular blocks.
The Multi-Functional Plank
1. Planks come with three notches can be fitted on Elephant Block’s back. Children can create multiple fun ways to play by alternating the position of the Plank.
2. Children need to take order and possibility into account when they use the Plank as a narrow bridge and stack the different sizes of Elephant Blocks on the Plank.
3. Children can learn the principle of the lever and the balance concept when they use the Plank as a seesaw and play with the three sizes of Elephant Blocks (4:2:1 weight ratio).
4. Children can understand the relation between the slope of the Plank and the speed of rolling Elephant Blocks when they use the Plank as a slide.
1. The user’s guides not only provide two-dimensional and three-dimensional examples but also introduce sequence and arithmetic activities. The user’s guides encourage children to develop more creative ways to play.
2. Game cards for extensional activities are available to download on the website via this link